Safeguarding/Vulnerablity Issues

If you are concerned about a vulnerable adult or child then please contact 101 to discuss this with one of our operators to ensure we provide the right response. If the situation is an emergency, for example, someone's life is at risk, please call 999.

Please do not use the online reporting tool for any safeguarding or vulnerability concerns.

Share this page: