Report violent crimes

Crimes or incidents that are violent in nature including a violent partner, family members or by strangers can be reported to us online or by calling 101.

We feel it may be more appropriate to discuss crimes and incidents of this nature over the phone, however, if your prefer to report online as this is the safest or most convenient method of reporting for you, please continue to our online reporting section.

Please use the final section on the reporting form to provide us with safe contact details including what times are best for us to contact you. This could include contact details for a trusted friend or family member.

If you have already sought medical treatment and want to report online, please include details of the medical practitioner you visited if you are happy for us to contact them.

If you or someone you know is suffering from domestic abuse please visit our information pages for more advice and where to get help.

When not to report online

In an emergency, always call 999. For example, you should always call 999 and never use the online crime reporting tool if:

Share this page: