Report fly-tipping and littering

It is always the responsibility of a landowner to clear up fly-tipped waste on their own land.

You can report fly-tipping to your local council.

Contact your local council to clear fly-tipped rubbish on publicly owned land including roads and lay-bys.

For larger scale incidents of fly tipping involving hazardous waste or organised gangs of fly tippers, contact the environment agency on 0800 807060. This is a 24 hour service.

If fly-tipping is happening now and suspects are at the scene, please contact the police.

Share this page: