Email us your enquiry

Always dial 999 in an emergency where there is a danger to life, or there is a crime in progress.

General enquiries - If you can't find the answers you are looking for on our website or on the Ask The Police database, please email

Collision Support -
For enquiries relating to road traffic accidents already reported (please include your reference number). If you have been involved in an accident this should be reported by calling 101 or at a police station.

Road Safety Unit -
For enquiries relating to speed and red traffic light cameras. (Please include your Notice Number starting 0333)

Share this page: