We are not currently recruiting police officers.
SEARCH Assessment Centre
We are able to accept transferred scores providing you meet the following requirements:
- assessment centre – score a pass and mark of 50% or above, this must have been completed within the last six months from the date of submission of your application
- the transfer of scores can still apply if your application is in process with another force. However, in order to transfer your score to this process you must withdraw your application from the previous force.
You will need to provide proof of your score (either confirmation from another force or College of Policing) and submit it to us with your online application form.
If you have been declined at any other stage of the national process, for example national criteria, competency based questionnaire, assessment centre, medical, fitness and vetting you will not be able to transfer your score.
Applicants transferring scores should be aware of the following:
- if you are transferring your assessment centre score you will be required to attend and pass the force interview
- the national recruitment process does not allow applicants to take more than one SEARCH Assessment Centre in any six month period
- you can have only one live application with a force at any time