- Stage 1 – application form – eligibility checks
- Stage 2 – Competency Based Questionnaire (CBQ)
- Stage 2 – force interview
- Stage 3 – SEARCH assessment centre
- Stage 4 – pre-employment checks
Please note - It may not be possible to supply specific feedback at each stage of the recruitment process.
Spam filter - At the end of each part of the process you will receive an email from our recruitment portal. If you have not received an email you should check your junk mail/filter settings in case the email/s get filtered by your spam software.
Key dates and times
Below are some important dates setting out the timeframes for this recruitment process.
- Recruitment opens: Wednesday 1 November 2017 at 9.30am
- Recruitment closes: Wednesday 31 January 2018 at 11.55pm
- Force interview: from Monday 5 March to Friday 29 March 2017
- SEARCH assessment centre: Dates to be confirmed
You must be available to complete the above stages during the dates shown. If you are not available for any stages of the process for any reason, for example, pre-arranged holidays, we may not be able to process your application as alternative dates may not be available.
We have a number of cohorts planned throughout 2018/19 and applicants who are successful throughout the recruitment process will be allocated places.