At the end of each stage of the recruitment process you will be notified by email whether or not you have been successful and are therefore eligible to proceed to the next stage. You can also log in to view your application status.
- Stage 1 – application form – eligibility checks
- Stage 2 – telephone interviews
- Stage 2 – force values interview
- Stage 3 – SEARCH assessment centre
- Stage 4 – pre-employment checks
Please note - It may not be possible to supply specific feedback at each stage of the recruitment process.
Spam filter - At the end of each part of the process you will receive an email from our recruitment portal. If you have not received an email you should check your junk mail/filter settings in case the email/s get filtered by your spam software.
Key dates and times
Below are some important dates setting out the timeframes for this recruitment process.
- Recruitment opens: Monday 30 April 2018 at 9.30am
- Recruitment closes: Sunday 10 June 2018 at 11.55pm
- Force interview: Dates to be confirmed
- SEARCH assessment centre: Dates to be confirmed
You must be available to complete the above stages. If you are not available for any stages of the process for any reason, for example, pre-arranged holidays, we may not be able to process your application as alternative dates may not be available.
We have a number of cohorts planned throughout 2019.