We encourage you to attend one of our recruitment seminars prior to starting your application.
At the end of each stage of the recruitment process, you will be notified by email whether or not you have been successful and are therefore eligible to proceed to the next stage. You can also log in to view your application status. If you have not received an email, you should check your junk mail/filter settings in case the email/emails get filtered by your spam software.
- Application form and eligibility checks
- Telephone interview
- Force interview and presentation
- SEARCH assessment
- Pre-employment checks and fitness assessment
Key dates and times
Below are some important dates setting out the time frames for this recruitment process:
- Recruitment open: Monday, 1 April 2019 at 09:30
- Recruitment close: Tuesday, 30 April 2019 at 23:55
- Recruitment interview and presentation: Dates to be confirmed
- SEARCH assessment centre: W/C 12 August 2019
You must be available to complete all of the stages. If you are not available for any stages of the process for any reason, for example a pre-arranged holiday, we may not be able to process your application as alternative dates may not be available.
Transferred SEARCH Assessment Centre scores
Please note, for this campaign we are currently not accepting transferred scores.