Stop search record request

If you have been stop searched and require a copy of the record of the search please contact us by filling in this form or ringing 101 ext 6983.

Please note these emails are not monitored 24 hours a day. Please do not use them to report a crime or if you need to contact the police urgently. Please call 101, or 999 if it is an emergency.

Fields marked with a * are compulsory.

Share this page: