Other Ways to complain

By post

You can write to the following address:

Leicestershire Police
Professional Standards Department
Police Headquarters
St Johns
LE19 2BX

By Telephone

By telephoning the force contact management centre through our non-emergency telephone number 101, arrangements can be made for a local supervisor to contact you.

Independent Office for Police Conduct

Visit the Independent Office for Police Conduct website and they will pass on the details of your complaint to us.

Independent Office for Police Conduct
PO Box 473
M33 0BW

Phn: 08453 002 002

You can also contact

Contact a solicitor or your local Member of Parliament (MP) and ask them to make a complaint for you.

Contact your local Citizens Advice - the charity for your community.

Please note that for a nominated person to act on your behalf they must have your written consent.

Share this page: