This form is for the sharing of non-urgent information by partner agencies. This includes information that relates to:
- Child sexual abuse & online paedophilia
- Cyber crime
- Domestic violence
- Drug offences
- Rape offences
- Travelling and foreign national offending
This form can also be used for information relating to:
- Community cohesion and related concerns (e.g. tensions, political unrest, racial and religious issues, immigration, asylum and refugees and ASB)
- Missing, exploited and trafficked agenda related issues, such as modern slavery
- Gang activity / knife crime
- Domestic burglary
The information you provide may be sanitised and used in subsequent partnership forums for the purposes of identifying and mitigating risk. Any questions or concerns regarding this form can be raised with your police contact.
Make an anonymous report
If you wish to report anonymously, please visit the Crimestoppers website.
Make a report to us
Fields marked with a * are compulsory.