Do you have a question about policing or the law? You may be able to find the answer here.
Through our frequently asked questions section we aim to help you find the answers you need without having to call us to ask for information. We've provided answers to questions on a range of topics which are regularly asked of police forces up and down the country.
Download the Ask The Police app from the following app stores:
Abandoned motor vehicles
Click on any of the questions below
- A car has appeared outside my house and it looks abandoned, what action should I take?
- Someone has left a car on my land, what should I do?
- Someone has parked his or her car and it is blocking my driveway ...
- Someone has parked their car outside my house and I can't park my car there.
- There is a burnt out car on my street and I am concerned for the safety of the local children
- There is a car on my road without any tax who do I contact?
- There is a car that has been dumped on my street and people are removing parts from it
- What can I do about people who park in my parking space, car park or on my land when they aren't entitled to do so?