Information for Victims of Crime

If you’ve been a victim or witness of crime, we want to make sure you get the help, advice and support you need.

This section will help you understand what you can expect from the criminal justice system including organisations that you can contact for free advice, practical information and emotional support.

Visit to find out more about the help and support available to you, your rights as a victim or witness of crime, and information about protection for victims and witnesses.

Share this page: