Illegal images

Possession of indecent images of children is an offence, as is the manufacture and distribution of them. You should not forward the images to anyone, even the Police, it is a very serious matter.

Make a report

If you have concerns over material you have found whilst on line you can contact the Internet Watch Foundation. The Internet Watch Foundation have a facility for reporting indecent images of young people and they can decide whether the image is illegal and will report it to the police if necessary.

When to contact us

Please contact us if you experience any of the following:

If you have concerns around a child or young person or someone you know please call 101 where an operator can obtain further details around your concerns. All calls will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be handled sensitively.

In the event of an emergency please call 999.

Share this page: