We are working on a new website with a range of services available. You can try it out here and let us know what you think.
This website has been designed to work well in all good, modern web browsers. It looks like you’re using a very old version of Internet Explorer.
Please consider upgrading your web browser.
- Always leave a copy of your route at the stables or with a friend and keep to it
- Leave a note of your time of departure and approximate time of return, even when out on exercise
- If possible, take a mobile phone with you and ensure that the stable has your number
- Always wear high visibility/fluorescent clothing and try and always ride with someone else
- Take extra care when riding through wooded areas
- Do not ride after dark unless it is absolutely necessary
- Carry a torch in addition to your safety equipment