This website has been designed to work well in all good, modern web browsers. It looks like you’re using a very old version of Internet Explorer.
Please consider upgrading your web browser.
- Always leave a copy of your route at the stables or with a friend and keep to it
- Leave a note of your time of departure and approximate time of return, even when out on exercise
- If possible, take a mobile phone with you and ensure that the stable has your number
- Always wear high visibility/fluorescent clothing and try and always ride with someone else
- Take extra care when riding through wooded areas
- Do not ride after dark unless it is absolutely necessary
- Carry a torch in addition to your safety equipment