The Firearms and Explosives Licensing department also deal with the issue of a number of other firearms and explosive-related licences and permits including:
- Dealer certificates.
- Temporary dealer certificates.
- Visitor permits (visitors to this country).
- European firearms permits (EU countries only).
- Clay pigeon permits (Section 11(6)).
- Auctioneer permits.
- Explosive licences (Acquire/Acquire and keep).
- Explosive licences (Registration or stores).
More information about applying for these licences can be sought by contacting the Firearms and Explosive Licensing department in writing at:
Firearms and Explosives Licensing Department Leicestershire Police Mansfield House 74 Belgrave Gate Leicester LE1 3GG
Or by telephone on 101 extension 4333.