Procurement and support services consists of the procurement team, who are responsible for coordinating all of the Forces purchasing activity, to ensure that key objectives are achieved:
- Protection of the commercial and legal interests of the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner
- Compliance with European Union procurement directives
- Offering best value for Force budget holders
- Ensuring that public funding allocated to the Force is spent responsibly
Further information can be found on the subpages on the right.
Procurement and Support Services also manages:
- Purchasing, arranging business travel and hotel accommodation, hire vehicles, stationery and other office equipment, and providing purchase orders for other goods and services
- Supplies, providing uniform and personal issue protective equipment
- Security / Reception, at Force Headquarters
- Mail Services, including internal couriers and Force Headquarters Mailroom
- Reprographics, providing both standard forms and custom printing
- Cleaning and Waste, including the general cleaning contract, specialist cleaning, and various types of waste streams
- Catering, managing the canteen at Force Headquarters, and providing internal and external event catering.